Cherry Blooms is a successful global beauty & style company, stocking in thousands of retail outlets worldwide.
We’re always on the lookout for dynamic, creative talent. Cherry Blooms welcomes applications from ambitious, hard-working, smart individuals who are also fun and enthusiastic from any part of the world.
If you’re ready to get the job done with a sense of style, flair, humor, and enthusiasm, Cherry Blooms could be your place to shine!
We offer comprehensive inductions, product training, professional development opportunities and progressive employment policies.
Digital Marketing Assistant (FT/PT) - Gold Coast, Australia
This role will give you an opportunity to grow your skills and learn from our experienced team.
- Proven experience in information technology and the ability to manage multiple digital platforms including websites and social media networks.
- Must be creative at heart but also data and performance driven with an exceptional understanding of reporting and analytics
- Must be on trend and up to date with ALL social trends in the market
- Problem solving skills & the ability to focus on solutions over problems
- Works well under pressure to achieve individual goals & help the team hit KPI's
- Excellent (& creative) written and verbal communication skills
- Great customer service skills - able to always find the positive in any negative situation
- Ability to take direction, adapt to situations and learn quickly
- Ideally, you're a creative marketing genius with a killer portfolio who is creative-obsessed, solution-focused, creatively-versatile, a bit of a foodie and very on-trend.
- You have great organisational and time management skills with the ability to multitask with efficiency. You'll also know how to collaborate and motivate a team while hitting targets & deadlines.
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign is highly favourable
Dispatcher (PT) - Gold Coast, Australia
- Delivers items to customers by verifying orders; inventorying stock; arranging transportation.
Marketing Assistant Internship - Gold Coast, Australia
Great opportunity to learn practical skills, and get a truly rewarding experience with real insights into all aspects of a growing business.
This unpaid internship is suited to energetic candidates looking to make a serious contribution to the development of a brand. Candidates must be willing to learn and take instructions but also contribute with creative ideas. You must be organised, be able to work under minimum supervision. You will be mentored by highly experienced professionals, with a great sense of knowledge sharing and junior empowering.
Our internship programs are available in several departments (including marketing, accounting, and administration) with a minimum commitment of 2 days a week for 3 months.
Think you can be an asset to our team? Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org