- Choose your mascara wisely! We love the Fiber Lash Extensions by Cherry Blooms, a combination of eyelash extensions and mascara, all in that familiar tube. The two system product uses high grade beeswax and dry fibers to extend the lash, making them look long and thick without the drag queen effect.
- Use an eyelash curler pre-mascara to ramp up your look even more. For a longer lasting look, heat your curler with a hair dryer before using it.
- Sometimes falsies and eyelash extensions can create serious damage on your delicate lashes. Use a growth serum like the popular GrandeLASH-MD which promises to improve the appearance of eyelashes and eyebrows in length, fullness, thickness and darkness in just 4-8 weeks.
- Look down at your mirror when applying mascara, it will help you coat the whole length and keep mascara off your upper lids.
- Hold a business card or credit card behind your eyelashes to stop mascara residue marks on your upper eyelid.
- You should never pump your wand in and out of the tube as it brings air inside causing clumpy lashes. Rotate the wand instead.
- Rescue old dried up mascara by putting it in a mug of boiling water. Leave it for 5 minutes and your mascara will apply smoother and with less clumps. Alternatively, you can add a few eye drops solution to get some moisture back into the mascara and get a few extra applications from an empty tube. It’s important to use eye drops solution, NOT water, as the eye drops have a more silky viscosity than water and blend well with the Transplanting Mascara Gel without watering it down. It’s also approved and safe for eye use.
- Made a Mistake? Get a cotton bud and cover the tip with your foundation and simply wipe away the mascara or eyeliner that you have accidentally spread.
The Top Seven Hacks For Flawless Lashes
in Blog on Jun 27, 2019.