In 3 easy steps, Cherry Blooms Fiber Lash Extensions give you the effect of extensions, without the drawbacks.
High quality beeswax hydrates lashes while fibers add 3D volume. AMPLIFIES lashes by 600%. The only Fiber Lash brand that offers a 60-Day Money Back Guarantee. Aestheticians from around the globe have fallen in LOVE with our lashes. You will too.
• #1 Salon Recommended Eyelash Extensions Solution
• 600% thicker, longer & more natural lashes
• Just one product, two tubes in three simple steps
• Looks fresh, stays on all day and won't flake
• Water-resistant so it's cry, laugh and sweat proof
• Made from high grade beeswax & black fibers
Fiber Lashes FAQ
1. ARE FIBER EYELASH EXTENSIONS WATERPROOF?
Yes, Cherry Blooms Fiber Lashes is sweat, smudge, cry and rain proof so it won’t smudge or run down your face.
2. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO APPLY FIBER EYELASH EXTENSIONS?
It just takes 2 minutes to do apply steps 1-3 on both lashes. Repeat the application steps for an even more dramatic look.
3. HOW LONG DO FIBER LASH EXTENSIONS LAST?
The Fiber Lash Extensions can be worn throughout the day until it’s washed off with warm water. The Fiber Lash kit lasts for about 4 months if you use it every day. Otherwise it has a 3 year shelf life because the natural beeswax ingredient in our Transplanting Gel has antibacterial properties. Regular mascaras only have a 3 month shelf life.
4. CAN YOU PUT MASCARA ON FIBER EYELASH EXTENSIONS?
No. Cherry Blooms unique formula in the Transplanting Mascara Gel contains HIGH GRADE BEESWAX. The high potency of the beeswax is the key ingredient which provides maximum adhesion of fibers to the lashes so they stay put throughout the day without any flaking.
How to Apply
DO ON ONE EYE FIRST
Apply a generous coat of transplanting gel to clean dry eyelashes. (Approx. 20 strokes)
Apply the tube of Fibers before the transplanting gel dries. Position the wand in the middle of your lashes and brush to ends. Avoid applying too close to the eyeball and brush slowly using straight strokes. No wiggling in order to achieve neat and defined lashes. (Approx. 15 strokes).
Seal the Fibers with the transplanting gel to lock them in place. Make sure you do this well to avoid fibers falling off. This is a very important step. (Approx. 20 strokes).