Our proprietary blend of natural fibers, clay, mineral powder act like instant brows, embedding fibers that fill out gaps and extend length where needed. The formula is stays on the surface of the skin and does not absorb in pores making it sweat and splash proof.
There was no product on the market that provided a 3D, natural brow shape that was easy and quick to apply, could be tailored to the individual’s colouring and shape preference.
Cherry Blooms designed a Fiber Brow Kit with three different stencils in four different shades. The result is professional looking brows in 10 seconds that is easy to apply and stays on throughout the day and night. The stencil takes the guesswork and out of complicated brow shaping.
AMAZING FIBRE POWDER
• Our proprietary blend of fibers, clay and mineral powder acts like instant brows
• Semi-permanent formula won’t fade during the day but won’t absorb into skin
• Sweat proof and splash-proof!
BEAUTIFULLY SHAPED, DURABLE STENCILS
• Perfectly engineered brow stencils compliment all face frames
• Easily create perfect, professional-looking brows in 10 seconds
• Choose from 3 stencils; thin, thick or natural
FIBER BROW FAQ
1. WILL THIS PRODUCT WORK IF I DON’T HAVE ANY EYEBROW HAIRS/SPARSE BROWS?
Yes! Cherry Blooms Fiber Brow is a proprietary blend of natural fibers and smooth clay powder which acts like instant 3D brows. You don’t have to have eyebrow hairs for our Fiber Brow to work. It’s a semi-permanent formula which won’t fade or absorb into the skin. It’s also sweat proof and splash proof.
2. HOW LONG WILL THE FIBER BROW KIT LAST?
Our Fiber Brow kit can last anywhere between 6 and 12 months depending on how often you use it.
3. IS IT WATERPROOF?
It’s a semi-permanent formula which won’t fade during the day. It’s sweat and splash proof.
4. DOES YOUR FIBER BROW CONTAIN TALC?
Yes it does. However, we’re looking to remove talc from the ingredients for future productions so everyone can be happy about our talc-free Fiber Brows.
How to Apply
1. Take the wand from the bottle and vertically open SLOWLY. Tap excess powder before placing on the stencil. Place preferred stencil over your eyebrow. Use the wand and brush on the end of your brows first making your way to the start of your brows where it is the thickest. Ensure you have completely covered the stencil area and do not move stencil during application.
2. Wipe stencil clean, flip over and use on the other eyebrow, ensuring you have lined stencil correctly in uniform to the other.